Winter holidays are always packed with fun and anticipation of the end of the year and the beginning of a new one. It’s no wonder that winter holidays always inspire us to hope.
People all over the world celebrate Christmas differently, according to the culture, beliefs, and tradition in the area. This gives us a lot of ideas to write on; Hanukkah, St Nicholas Day, St Lucia’s Day, The Three Kings Day, New Year, Winter Solstice, and so on.
Also when it comes to writing about Christmas, there is a lot to talk about, from food and decorations to traditions and clothes as well as Christmas shopping lists!
These topics are engaging and sure to strike up conversations among your readers. These topics are more than just writing prompts, they are specific, to the point and quite streamlined. You may plan on writing about Christmas traditions, toys, foods, the different types of winter holidays and their significance, or about winter itself. Whatever idea you have in mind, rest assured that there is a topic here that suits it. Read on!
- Is Santa Really from the North Pole?
- Hanukkah: In the Footsteps of the Jews
- Santa’s Nice and Naughty List: Rewarding Kids for Good Behaviour
- St Nicholas Day: Remembering a Real Santa Claus
- Festivals That Celebrate the Winter Solstice
- Celebrating Three Kings Day in Spain
- Happy New Year: The New Year’s Resolutions, Last Minute Shopping, and Midnight
- Five Ways to Share in the Joy of Christmas
- Five Brilliant Ways to Cut Back on Inflated Christmas Shopping Prices
- Giving Christmas Clothes: The African Tradition
- Why Your New Year’s Resolutions Won’t Work This Time
- From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve: Exploring America’s Culture of Gratitude
- Why Christmas Remains the Most Celebrated Winter Holiday
- Flu, Colds, and Frost Bites: Jack Frost Came Visiting
- The Origin of the Snowman
- Why the Toy Industry Remains Interested in Santa Claus
- Christmas Trees and Why We Should Plant More Trees
- Does Everybody Love Christmas?
- Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny: Deciding a Kid’s Favourite
- St Lucia’s Day in Sweden: Celebrating the Girl Child
Winter holidays are here already! A brilliant paper may just be what you need to start the celebration. Pick any of these brilliant topics to get started.
To get the best of these topics, remember to go for problems that are interesting to you. Also, remember to get as much information as you can through research. After all, everybody is interested in the festive holidays, and they may just be interested in contributing. And who knows? Their ideas may just surprise you!